The thesis is the work done by people who feel that they can master hard scientific work. In addition, applicants know firsthand how important it is to issue a dissertation on the standard
From the student’s years, applicants know that standards do not stand still, and in order to cover all the technical nuances of the work, you need to reread not one regulatory document, but also refer to the methodological guide.
The title page is an essential element of any scientific work, and its purpose is to provide basic information about the author of the work and the research itself. In accordance with rules, the applicant should put the following data on the title:
- the full name of the university (in bold, using capital letters, the location is in the center);
- the status of this research study;
- author’s surname, name, and patronymic name (should be aligned to the right);
- title (topic) of the dissertation (in the middle);
- name and specialty code (the code can be found in the generally accepted terminology);
- Full name, academic degree and title of the head;
- place and year of writing the work (at the bottom of the sheet, in the center).
- Title font options are the same as in the main text.
Requirements for the design of the main part of the thesis
The main text of the work consists of an introduction, several chapters with sub-chapters, and a conclusion. The requirements of rules for these parts of the work relate not only to the technical nuances but also to the content, and we will pay attention to the technical side:
- work is printed on A4 paper on one side;
- font parameters: size – 12-14 pt., Times New Roman, line spacing – 1.5, color – black;
- paragraphs must be equal to 5 characters;
- the font should not be compacted or thinned;
- requirements to the fields: upper and lower – 2 cm each, left – 2.5 cm, right – 1 cm;
- page numbering is performed through Arabic numerals, which are placed in the middle of the top margin.